9624192e3ccfba8b8b30b60fec72321e8a045f5b



Makeup Junkie is utterly thrilled to be featured in the March issue of Canadian fashion mag, Lou Lou Magazine! One of the many reasons why I love Lou Lou magazine is because it loves to feature Canadian brands and talent! I was really surprised to be featured in the actual magazine because when I was approached about it, I thought I would only be gracing their website which I was still extremely happy about. So, it is an awesome surprise and I couldn't be more honoured! Be sure to pick up the March issue to check out the Makeup Junkie feature on pg. 18 and to see all the must-haves for Spring! You can also view our feature on the official website for Lou Lou Magazine by visiting "Just Click It". A big thank you to Julia Cyboran, louloumagazine.com's Editorial Manager, for the wonderful write-up! And a huge thank you to all my readers and supporters new and old for all the love!! xoxo!

www.louloumagazine.com